4:01 pm - 07/07/2019
T.O.P is back from his military service
BIGBANG’s T.O.P wrapped up his mandatory military service.
On July 6, T.O.P began his last day of service as a public service worker, greeted by fans as he arrived at the The Yongsan Crafts Museum in the morning. He discharged when his work ended for the day at 7 p.m. KST.
A source from his agency YG Entertainment stated, “T.O.P himself has stated that he hopes to have a quiet discharge as he does not wish to cause discomfort to the visitors of the museum.” They added that to respect his wishes, T.O.P will head home after being discharged without any separate events or greetings.
T.O.P initially enlisted as a conscripted policeman in February 2017 as the first member of BIGBANG to go to the army. He served until June of that year, when he was dismissed from duty due to marijuana use. In January 2018, he then resumed his mandatory service as a public service worker. He has also taken 3 times more sick days than normal soldiers as of March of this year. At that time, TOP said that the sick days were taken to treat his panic disorder.
He was initially scheduled to complete his service in early August, but new military laws implemented in 2018 shortened service periods for soldiers, and his new discharge date was pulled from July 8 to July 6 as his workplace does not open on Mondays.
T.O.P is the first member of BIGBANG to be discharged from the military. G-Dragon enlisted in February 2018, and Taeyang and Daesung enlisted in March 2018. All three are expected to be discharged by the end of the year.
[naver] BIGBANG TOP, END OF ALTERNATE MILITARY SERVICE... LOCAL FANS AND FOREIGN FANS ALL GATHERED
1. [+704, -20]
Both TOP and his fans s*ck
2. [+332, -26]
He didn't do anything and was on his phone in an empty room. He even had staffs personally delivering his food to him. The journalists covered all of that... YG's staffs were at his place of duty while the government kept it all hush hush... tsk tsk
3. [+300, -65]
Currently, all the world is boycotting YG. Officials and broadcast stations from all over the world should join the YG boycott. Please prohibit the shows with YG artists as casts and stop consuming and streaming YG's music.
4. [+197, -11]
Even a kid like him still has fans
5. [+152, -10]
So many f*cking pigsㅎㅎ
[naver] TOP 'FIRST APPEARANCE SINCE HIS DISCHARGE'
1. [+2,837, -178]
2. [+1,026, -134]
The obvious look of someone who will do drugs to celebrate his discharge
3. [+789, -68]
I hope that criminals like him never come on TV again. The kids will watch and get influenced by him
4. [+624, -45]
You call this a discharge?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even saying "passed by the military" would be a jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+379. -90]
F*cking trashy f*ckerㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+175, -10]
F*cking hate himㅜㅜ don't come on TV ever again
Big Bang TOP, discharged today... ignored waiting fans 'quiet return home'
1. [+928, -16] His fans are hopeless tsk
2. [+806, -14] All the dumb kids are gathered there
3. [+632, -12] Druggie b*tches waiting for another crazy druggie
4. [+31, -5] ATMs
5. [+27, -0] He still has fans? ㅋㅋㅋ Wow ㅋㅋ
6. [+27, -0] I really want to pick apart the brains of those fans ㅋㅋㅋ I wonder how they're able to function in society, they're so hopeless
7. [+26, -1] Even Park Yoochun had fans sending him armfuls of gifts for his birthday on the day of his discharge ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ such crazy b*tches ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+16, -0] Foreign fans are hopeless, even Kangin with all his scandals gets comments like "oppa oppa", they're a mess
9. [+16, -2] The druggie and his fans, what a perfect match. And all you VIPs who are downvoting comments here, you guys are no different, tsk.
10. [+14, -0] Why would you wait outside in this heat to see a guy like that
TOP 'first facial expression since discharge'
1. [+2,914, -180] Trash
2. [+1,053, -138] He totally looks like he wants to celebrate his discharge with some drugs
3. [+815, -69] Please keep criminals like him off of TV, I don't want kids being influenced by him
4. [+650, -47] The fact that this is considered a discharge at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even a dog would laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+392, -91] Trash of a ba$tard ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+180, -11] I hate him so much ㅜㅜ please stay off of TV
7. [+118, -3] Imagine going home to YG and your father and dongsaeng are gone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+117, -10] So he basically got the easiest service ever just for doing drugs??? Let's all do drugs before enlisting
9. [+109, -14] How can he call himself a man when he got caught doing drugs purchased with the money from his fan's allowances? And he still didn't serve in the army, tsk tsk. Pathetic ba$tard, you Big Bang fangirls better not leave any comments.
10. [+83, -3] He better not promise to pay back his crimes with new work and just live quietly
source: soompi, @soompi, naver 1 2 3 4, pann-choa, netizenbuzz, nate