"Even though I am not proud of myself,
I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all the fans who made time and efforts to share this moment with me.
I will make sure to reflect on my self and repay the hurts and disappointments I caused to you.
Again, thank you
Until I see you again.. love, T.O.P."
He shook hands with 500+ fans! The fans were gathered and ushered to the private location and were given numbers to attend the discharge meet & greet without any press!
1. [+7,536, -286] I'm surprised that he still has fans left after committing a crime and even more surprised that he's going to come back
2. [+3,224, -245] Gives me goosebumps to think he still has fans
3. [+2,808, -205] If a female idol not under YG seduced a male trainee home and did drugs and all that stuff, would fans still be shielding that behavior?? Are YG fans voluntary slaves?
4. [+661, -141] Stupid fangirls ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
5. [+236, -30] Han Seohee has gone in hiding, TOP is out there with fresh salon hair greeting fans... it makes me sad to think that this is the reality of our country ㅠ
6. [+186, -28] There are so many crazy b*tches...
7. [+130, -9] This is my first time seeing TOP give fanservice like this, it's obvious he's changing his attitude to hold on to his money
8. [+141, -22] Big Bang fans still going crazy for a marijuana druggie, we need to make sure they never come back on TV for the sake of our growing youth
1. [+1,933, -52] I'll believe it if you donate your entire wealth to society
2. [+1,652, -35] Don't pay it back
3. [+1,539, -41] Notice that he wrote it in English ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+81, -3] Pay back what? How is singing paying us back at all? You're just making money in the end! If you committed a crime, you should retire. You really intend to continue your celebrity career? As expected from a YG artist. It's because of everyone in YG thinking they can get away with these things that the company is rotting~
5. [+58, -5] Pay back what? You should just be honest and admit you're coming back to make more money
6. [+51, -3] Staying home is how you can pay them back
7. [+43, -3] So he's basically saying he's going to come back
8. [+43, -8] Reflecting is great and all but it's because of kids like you who continue to come back after reflecting that it's unfair for the people who live just lives
9. [+30, -2] Pay back what? Can you donate your entire wealth to society and do volunteer work? Can you? ㅋㅋ Don't be all talk, aigoo!
10. [+28, -2] Pay it back = make some money again
11. [+24, -2] He can try to manage his image all he wants, the public has already seen his true colors, so screw off
12. [+21, -2] You can pay us back by retiring
source: topsdeleted, choidot choi_seung_hyun_tttop, netizenbuzz, nate, naver