During the interview they talk about touring the world, I will just summarise it to some memorable moments
- Wonho was asked he was inspired by the other members when it comes to songwriting, "Only a little bit"
- In regards to how Monsta X is constantly wearing bondage wear as stage outfits “Wearing a harness is just to express our song concept. Showing the audience what we want to show is the most important thing. We’re not ashamed. We’ve done a lot of sexual items, like harnesses and chains. We’re comfortable.
- Kihyun says it isn't difficult to attract male fans, “It’s the same way when you see a good-looking actor on screen, You can say, ‘Wow. That’s a good-looking guy.’ And that’s how you become a fan.”
- The members are aware that when it comes to Asian men in the western world they face challenges when it comes to masculinity and how Asian men are percieved to have a lack of masculinity. Minhyuk says everyone has a different definition to what masculinity is.
- IM says being masculinity is "having a dick"He adds on that its more than that, its about loving/taking care of yourself. He doesn't believe in gender roles
Kihyun : WHERE'S MY MENS AT ?— sai 🍨 ⎊ (@wontokgi) July 28, 2019
Shownu : *raises his hand and waves towards Kihyun*
PEOPLE THIS IS NOT A DRILL SHOWKI IS ACTUALLY FEEDING USpic.twitter.com/A94EHwA0Ov
Source CapitalFM@youtube GQ wontokgi@twitter
The interview is legit titled "Monsta X talk world domination and destroying masculinity" so I didn't make up the title lmao