- Hyuna will make her solo comeback She made her comeback after 2 years and under her new agency P-Nation with "Flower Shower" in November.
- At least one member of AOA will not renew their contract with FNC. Mina said excuse me and left the group in May.
- Hello Venus disbands. The girls officially ended their group promotions in April.
- An EXO member will finally release a proper solo debut. We even got two this year! First Chen in March, and then Baekhyun in July (but none for Kai like many predicted).
- CL leaves YG. The day we've all been waiting for finally happened on November 8th.
- Twice will have their first dating scandal. Jihyo finally knows what love is thanks to her relationship with Kang Daniel and they're both super cute!
- A prominent idol will get caught in a massive scandal that will open the floodgates for hell. I think that counts for the Burning Suns scandal, right?
- Exid all re-sign their contracts. Hani and Jeonwha decided to leave Banana Culture, however the girls are still signed to their Japanese agency.
- f(x) disbands. While SM is still holding onto the group, the only remaining member left is Krystal since Victoria, Luna and Amber all have left their agency this year.
- BTS will have a dating scandal. Uh, kind of...? Armys all around the world went crazy this September when photos of Jungkook and a female friend leaked, but Big Hit denied it, stating that they're just friends.
- Hyuna and Hyojong (Dawn) will break up. We're all rooting for them and so far they're still going strong!
- Pristin will make their long awaited comeback. Yeah, not exactly. The group disbanded but several members re-debuted in a new group.
- Weki Meki will win their first music show award. The group had two comebacks this year but did not manage to grab any awards at music shows.
- We finally find out why Jay left 2PM 10 years ago. One of K-Pop's best kept secrets, even a decade later.
- Lay leaves EXO. Same procedure as every year... nope.
Merry christmas and have a great 2020, OMONA! Let's hope that next year we'll get less drama and more great music.
edit: Thanks mods for sticking this post to the top! <3