The agencies of Loco and Stephanie Lee have responded to dating rumors that have surfaced.
On April 20, it was reported that Loco and Stephanie Lee were in a relationship that began early last year when they met through an acquaintance.
In response to these reports, a source from Loco’s agency AOMG stated, “They recently ended their relationship. They’ve decided to maintain an amicable relationship as colleagues.” A source from Stephanie Lee’s agency also confirmed that the pair had broken up as they stated, “Though they were dating, they recently decided to remain as amicable colleagues.”
Loco is currently serving as a conscripted policeman since February 2019 and Stephanie Lee has been active in dramas, appearing in works such as “The Last Empress” and “Partners for Justice.”
1. [+309, -48] It wasn't even that long ago that he was acting all fluttery over liking Whasa
2. [+270, -4] It's the Neutrogena~ unni ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+165, -17] Their height... isn't Loco shorter than her?
4. [+40, -3] I saw you two at the Hyatt hotel elevator in Busan but I acted like I didn't notice ㅋㅋ they did look really good together, very newly in love
5. [+28, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ladies, would you date Whasa if you were a guy????? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+27, -5] I guess liking Whasa was just a concept
7. [+23, -7] All the Nate fatties have been using Loco for years to boost up Whasa in the comments, now what're they going to do? ㅋㅋ They're acting like Loco was actually dating Whasa and got caught cheating on her or something ㅋㅋ
8. [+14, -4] Since when were they dating? Surely he wasn't acting all into Whasa while they were already in a relationship, right?
9. [+10, -0] I guess we're all thinking the same thing. It doesn't feel too long ago that he said he was into Whasa, and sure enough, all the comments are talking about it ㅋㅋ
10. [+10, -1] They look good together
Sources: TVDaily and Naver via Soompi and Nate via Netizenbuzz