Do you ever check a group, read their name and go
From unsearchable name, to stupid meaning, we've seen a lot.
Sadly, I don't think we have enough for a full on contest à la "sexiest female idol"; but we do have enough for a good laugh and an interesting discussion.
- "Google search" - How am I supposed to get invested in a group I can't even find?
- "Google translate" - When the meaning in another language is bad/gross/funny
- "Fake deep" - Labels always came up with those crazy explanation and sometimes they should just leave a bit of mystery. (ex: Mamamoo - "It signifies the sound that babies make. 'MAMA' means mother. So it means that we want to approach our listeners organically and instinctively with our music." WHO COMES UP WITH THAT SHIT?)
- "You sound ridiculous you should sue" - The name is just plain bad
- Bonus: "What did you call me?" - Bad/stupid/crazy fandom name
@mod can you pin the post for a little while?