BTS In the SOOP is a nature-themed reality show where the members are put on a week-long vacation, creating their own schedules and enjoying their own hobbies, with minimal interaction with the production staff. 60-minute episodes are aired on JTBC every Wednesday at 11PM KST, while 80-minute episodes are aired on Weverse every Thursday at 12AM KST and are available for purchase.
Episodes: 1 (Excited to Begin) | 2 (Free Time) | 3 (Memories of a Rainy Day)
You may also watch from qdeoks for free.
- An actual cat (not Yoongi) cameo
- BTS writes the theme song of the show in an hour (featuring highly excited Songwriter Taehyung and MinPD)
- Yoonjin quarrelling over who's on cooking duty (honestly Yoonjin quarrelling in general); Yoongi still a master manipulator
- Yoongi versus onions; Hobi as the kitchen assistant
- Chaotic Bangtan almost losing their meal
- DRUNK BANGTAN
- To no one's surprise, Namjoon lost something
- Yoongi's super excited idk???? Also doing the Most with their endorsements/sponsors
- Jungkook lifting Taehyung up like he weighed nothing; Taekook working on their abs
- Confirmed: Yoongi the type of person who would write in his books
- Jinkook and fishing misadventures
- Bangtan super excited over the smallest things
A few lines from the episode
- "You're playing ping-pong in the middle of making lunch?"
- "This is a painstaking effort to avoid dishwashing."
- "What if we drop this while carrying it?"
- "I'm becoming Federer."
- "Is there anywhere I can read quietly here?"
- "They must have really run out of things to do."
- "I can't believe the highlight of the day is to just do nothing after eating."
- "It's so funny to see you paint outside while telling the sky to stop raining."
- "His perfectionist side is awakened."
- "That's so unnecessarily high quality."
Source: Weverse, kweendeoks