BTS In the SOOP is a nature-themed reality show where the members are put on a week-long vacation, creating their own schedules and enjoying their own hobbies, with minimal interaction with the production staff. 60-minute episodes are aired on JTBC every Wednesday at 11PM KST, while 80-minute episodes are aired on Weverse every Thursday at 12AM KST and are available for purchase.
Episodes: 1 (Excited to Begin) | 2 (Free Time) | 3 (Memories of a Rainy Day) | 4 (Farewell for Now)
You may also watch from qdeoks for free.
- 94 line have a heart-to-heart over beer
- Bangtan and how they can't stop playing ping-pong
- Jin hitting the punching bag with a yoga mat for absolutely no reason
- Taehyung cooking for the members; Taehyung and Hoseok mishearing each other lmao
- 2seok jogging; Vmon and their RC boats
- Honestly 95z ????
- Hoseok the vegetable picker; also remains as the best Kitchen Assistant
- luxurious lunch; instant noodles for dinner
- Yoonjin fishing again; Taekook karaoke time
- Bangtan reveals how they react when they don't like what they're eating
- Bangtan pranking Jin before they leave
A few quotes from this episode
- "We'll just get bitten by mosquitoes then."
- "That's amazing. When are you going to stop playing ping-pong?"
- "The weather is crazy."
- "Why is your hair so oily?"
- "Were you speaking Korean just now?"
- "This is about 30% as good as my mom's nurungji."
- "Are you going to spend the whole day stretching or what?"
- "It's easy to cook but it's hard to cook for seven."
- "Even if I don't catch anything, I just do it because Jin-hyung loves fishing."
- "I think we're the issue here."
- "Seems like I'll be jogging all the way home."
Source: Weverse, kweendeoks
Why does the next episode look like subtle chaos