BTS In the SOOP is a nature-themed reality show where the members are put on a week-long vacation, creating their own schedules and enjoying their own hobbies, with minimal interaction with the production staff. 60-minute episodes are aired on JTBC every Wednesday at 11PM KST, while 80-minute episodes are aired on Weverse every Thursday at 12AM KST and are available for purchase.
1 (Excited to Begin) | 2 (Free Time) | 3 (Memories of a Free Day) | 4 (Farewell for Now) | 5 (Back to the Forest) | 6 (Together, And On Their Own)
You may also watch on qdeoks for free.
- Taekook date night; serious talk between the two youngest
- 94-line's wholesome and somewhat chaotic hike date; also makes their lunch together for the hike
- Jin's always hitting the punching bag after he wakes up for some odd reason???
- Yoonjin spending time together with League of Legends making noise and Yoongi was about to throw hands; eventually wakes up Jimin because of the noise
- Namkook painting; Jungkook watching Bob Ross for inspiration
- Jimin vs Yoongi playing League of Legends again featuring Jin (and his thighs)
- Taehyung and Hoseok go for a drive
- Yoongi, Jimin, and Jin trying wood carving and failing miserably; Jimin tries to use an ax
- Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok unable to stop themselves from fawning over Jungkook and his painting
- Jimin destresses by chopping firewood; Jin complaining about wood carving
- Taehyung canoeing again on his own
A few quotes from the episode
- "It's all the same once it goes inside your mouth."
- "I don't really trust my hands."
- "It's either short and painful or longer and easier."
- "It wouldn't suddenly fall off, would it?"
- "No, I decided not to listen to you. I have no reason to listen to you."
- "I only listen to half of what he says."
- "I'm better at giving advice than playing myself."
- "I really think it will become like The Matrix."
- "You were talking to yourself for hours, and when I look back, I was blown away."
- "I have eight years of kendo under my belt."
- "Show us the power of 1,500-hit practices."
- "My muscles are sore. Don't make me laugh, it hurts."
- "I've been working on this for the past two hours!"
Source: Weverse, kweendeoks
I got emotional at taekook ngl