BTS In the SOOP is a nature-themed reality show where the members are put on a week-long vacation, creating their own schedules and enjoying their own hobbies, with minimal interaction with the production staff. 60-minute episodes are aired on JTBC every Wednesday at 11PM KST, while 80-minute episodes are aired on Weverse every Thursday at 12AM KST and are available for purchase.
1 (Excited to Begin) | 2 (Free Time) | 3 (Memories of a Free Day) | 4 (Farewell for Now) | 5 (Back to the Forest) | 6 (Together, And On Their Own) | 7 (BTS Cooking Challenge)
You may also watch on qdeoks for free.
- Namjoon's painting is done and Taekook playing catch; Namjoon self-massage
- YoonJinMin gaming into the night; Hoseok literally the only one concerned about dinner lmao
- Bangtan dinner featuring so many dad jokes (and it's not just Jin) and YoonMin ready to throw hands; also Bangtan panicking over cooking chicken
- Yoongi being the final approval with their food; Bangtan still plans to open a restaurant
- Yoongi shouting at anyone who wants to try to not try wood-carving
- NAMJOON DESTROYS A DOORSCREEN 💀; Min Yoongi and Park Jimin to the rescue
- Drunk Bangtan then Hungover Bangtan once again
- Jin plays with fireworks and wakes up majority of the boys
- Taehyung making strawberry juice; Bangtan and their many ramyeon opinions
- Namjoon being a plant dad again
- If you thought you'd seen the last of ping pong, you haven't
- Namjoon working out 🥵️
- Yoongi works on some songs; Jimin accompanies him for a bit
- Hopekook painting; Namjoon painting again
A few lines from this episode
- "I thought this was a dragon, but it's a worm."
- "What is it? You should make good use of me!"
- "They'll eat whatever they get."
- "How it smells and how it tastes are two different things."
- "This show is really like a cooking show, isn't it?"
- "Isn't that soboro bread?"
- "Why are you fighting with invisible fire?"
- "Wait, is this déjà vu? I've seen this before."
- "Eating a meal takes so much work."
- "We would've had one bite of chicken, and take one deworming tablet."
- "If you guys can do this, I could survive on a deserted island with you all."
- "The most embarrassing moment is when you have to dance in front of your family."
- "It's chaos outside and you're playing the piano so calmly."
- "A forcing society is a bad society."
Source: Weverse, kweendeoks
This was late I'm sorry lmao internet was screwing me over. Anyway, the three eldest are definitely running the household. And aww, last episode next week.