BTS In the SOOP is a nature-themed reality show where the members are put on a week-long vacation, creating their own schedules and enjoying their own hobbies, with minimal interaction with the production staff. 60-minute episodes are aired on JTBC every Wednesday at 11PM KST, while 80-minute episodes are aired on Weverse every Thursday at 12AM KST and are available for purchase.
1 (Excited to Begin) | 2 (Free Time) | 3 (Memories of a Free Day) | 4 (Farewell for Now) | 5 (Back to the Forest) | 6 (Together, And On Their Own) | 7 (BTS Cooking Challenge) | 8 (Back to Our Everyday Life)
You may also watch on qdeoks for free. Also, please note that this last episode is 2 hours long!
- Taehyung and Namjoon cooking; Namjoon vs peperoncino
- Hobi putting finishing touches in his painting; Jungkook approves
- Yoongi writes music; also watches a lecture (I'm guessing for his MBA?)
- Hobi wakes up Jungkook; Jungkook leaves him behind for dinner
- Jungkook the Cooking Assistant; Hobi an actual Parent who's worried about maknae line
- Jungkook feels cold; hugs Jin for body warmth
- Namjoon mentions wood carving, Yoongi and Jin go off
- Bangtan and fireworks; Jin and Yoongi have a heart-to-heart talk
- Bangtan plays Avalon and gets confused until near the end
- Jin's (mis)adventures of kite-flying; Taehyung waking up only to sleep beside Jungkook again
- Hoseok and Taehyung engage in a water balloon/water gun fight; Jimin joins at some point
- Bangtan excitedly recording and rewriting the theme song in where I assume to be Genius Lab in BigHit (because they're all barefoot lmao I'm assuming things idk); everyone trolling everyone; MinPD is fired up
A few lines from this episode
- "I'm also cooking when I don't know anything."
- "If I mess up, I'm never cooking again."
- "We may be amateur cooks, but we have to cook as if we're professionals."
- "Whining is annoying, I must admit."
- "It tastes like a human cooked it."
- "It's amazing how you guys have been cooking for seven people."
- "That's why who you surround yourself with is important."
- "I need to regret less to be happier."
- "He's trolling."
- "Hobi stops talking when he feels guilty."
- "This isn't kite-flying; I'm just running."
- "Eagle Number Two, you promised not to attack me."
- "Someone is rushing. Did you leave the stove on at home? Why are you in a rush?"
- "Your sense of humour is too old."
- "Let's end this pointless war."
Source: Weverse, kweendeoks
Can't believe it's done :( I like how we get a glimpse (maybe?) of their recording/writing process so I'm assuming this is what they're like preparing for BE. The next group rumoured to have In The SOOP is Gfriend then TXT, Seventeen, and NU'EST. I enjoyed this a lot so I'll see if I can purchase the next In The SOOPs as well (if the rumours turn out to be true).