- Big Hit Ent. and subsidiary beNX are investing 70 billion won (~ $63 million) in YG Entertainment’s subsidiary YG PLUS. (Big Hit Ent will make a 30 billion won (~ $27 million) investment while beNX will invest 40 billion won (~ $36 million).
- Stock acquisition of shares owned by YG Ent, former CEOs YHS and Yang Min-seok as well as new shares issued through a paid-in capital increase
- YG PLUS artists’ global membership business will be conducted through Weverse
- YGPlus will distribute the albums and music of BH Ent and its affiliates for the next five years. Previously, BH albums were distributed via Dreamus.
- YGPlus will collaborate on the planning and production of artist merchandise
- YG artist merch will be available on the Weverse Shop platform
source: soompi, naver 2, @tmikpop (thread)
Fans from YG groups, how is your merch?