Some changes in the set list included:
- No opening acts
- Cutting out My Colour and Tic Tok, but added in the Seoul Song
- Nichkhun and Taec doing their solo together and singing Maroon 5's Sunday Morning and the ever famous Sexy Back
- Junsu singing his Empire State of Mind again, but then remixing it afterwards at a turn table
- Chansung singing JT's Love Stoned
- Junho singing a really old Usher song
- A video of them acting out what happened AFTER the end of Cinderella's Sister (Junsu makes a hilarious pregnant woman)
- The groups split into Magic Girl team and the Trot team switched
- A video of them stripping out of their trot/Orange Caramel costumes, and undies being blurred
- Everyone picking up bottles of water and not even splashing it over the crowd, but dumping it on people.
- WAY MORE PYROTECHNICS THAT FELT WAAY TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT
Before the concert they were giving out free packs of the ramyeon Nichkhun did the commercial for.
Kim Shinyoung was in the audience as well, sitting very off to the side. She was a sweetheart and took pictures with all the girls who ran over (us included) and very graciously took pictures with everyone who came up until the security told people to back off.
I was blessed with Taec loving our side of the stage, as he kept jumping up onto the slight platform near the railings and making the whole section flip. He also saw my "Taec me now!" sign, and then dumped two bottles of water on me from only about a foot away.
Another thing, I've never been around such great fans. Even when the boys were close, and when they were hanging around by their buses as they left, no one got crazy and tried to grab them. Even after the show, while they were getting into their vans, no one even screamed at them, just waved and smiled. I think people give the Korean Hottest/2PM fans a bad rep, and this is 100% not true. We only ever hear about the cray crays.