For fun, Chinese fans of Korean entertainment tried to pair up their favorite idols to see who would make the best married couple. A survey was held on the popular Chinese website ‘baidu,‘ asking users which Korean celebrities should be a couple on “We Got Married”.
The survey included the following ‘couples’:
* 2PM’s Taecyeon and SNSD’s Yoona
* 2PM’s Wooyoung and SNSD’s Taeyeon
* T-ara’s Jiyeon and Yoo Seung Ho
* Shin Min Ah and Lee Seung Gi
* Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Wonder Girls‘ Sohee
* Yoon Si Yoon and Shin Se Kyung
* SHINee’s Minho and KARA’s Goo Hara
* Big Bang’s Daesung and KARA’s Jiyoung
The survey will be held until March of next year, but Taecyeon and Yoona are already in the lead. They hold 40.9% of the votes at the moment, beating out the other ‘couples’ in an almost untouchable way. This may be attributed to their scandal awhile back.
Minho and Goo Hara are in second place with 27.3% of the votes, because these two appeared on various shows together and had often paired up.
Third place is taken by Wooyoung and Taeyeon with 16.9%. The two were both MC’s on ‘Win Win‘.
G-Dragon/Sohee as well as Jiyeon/Yoo Seung Ho have both grabbed 14.9% of the votes. Lee Seung Gi/Shin Min Ah and Daesung/Jiyoung are middling, with Shin Se Kyung/Yoon Shi Yoon in last place.
4,000 people have taken the survey and hopefully more will participate.
taecseul is more real but toona is great too!