Jiyoung: How am I supposed to start.. Hmm.. Everyone is so busy, so all the members are tired and having a hard time. But because of times like these.. The 5 of us become more closer and do better.. Whatever happens, I hope we will give strength to each other.. And lets do well! (Ah, this is so embarrassing!)
Hara: Now we are promoting in both Korea and Japan, and I know that the members are having a hard time.. We just dont talk about it with each other, but everyone is tired and exhausted. And still, I see everyone giving their best in Korea, and so I think to myself that I also have to do my best, and also to take care of our members.. So I hope that we continue caring for each other more and more, so we would be able to show a better KARA.
Nicole: I think our KARA has come a long way.. I think this year has been the busiest and most fruitful. I know we still have a long way to go.. This year, the 5 members, by supporting each other, I feel like we have become a lot closer.. Everyone (Nicole cries ㅠㅠ).. is tired but still smiling with each other, so that was so good to see.. And I also see that everyone is making an effort to stay happy and energized for each other, and that was so touching. Ever since coming back to Korea, everyone has been smiling and getting along and staying strong.. Im just so thankful. We have a long way ahead of us, so I hope everyone would stay strong until the end.
Seungyeon: Is there a need to say more.. Everyone in their places inside KARA, are doing so well. Without saying much, right now, this way, I am so thankful.. For the members being who they are now, I am really so thankful. With our busy and tiring promotions.. Well, there has been happy and grateful moments, but there were also disappointing and irritating moments as well. But the members have gotten through it, and stayed strong, so I am very thankful. If there was one thing that I could ask.. A little.. Till the end, everyone is accident free and healthy. Now, when I think of KARA, instead of tears, I am filled with happiness. And the time has come that a smile comes to my face first. I hope everyone looks after us till the end.
Gyuri: Since we are very busy with promotions, everyone is tired, both mentally and physically. But never has anyone fainted.. Even though the members are tired, they are always smiling and showing their best during promotions.. So I am thankful.. I am so proud of our members.. I feel like.. With these members, we can do anything. We can do anything, and we have done everything well up to this point. I think that we are an admirable group because we have admirable members. I hope everyone takes care of their health, both mental and emotional. And I hope we remain that kind of healthy KARA. I love you.
Translation by _coffeebeanie
Complete transcript translated by karaholics.com
- Shindong: through this radio show, I've already know that you guys are really close to each other. It's almost at the end of the show, please join this segment together. This is Message to Each Other.
- KARA: ahhh~ uhmm~~
- Shindong: It's gonna be interesting.
- Hara: if so, let's do it
- Shindong: KARA, let's listen to the music and follow the age order.
- Seungyeon: Do we really need to follow the age order?
- Gyuri: Okay, let's just go with the age order.
- Shindong: great, let's start with Gyuri.
- Gyuri: what? Start with me? I thought we would start from the youngest member
- Shindong: alright, we can start with Jiyoung.
- Jiyoung: uhm~ what should I say?
- Gyuri: just say something from your heart.
- Jiyoung: Firstly, we are really busy right now so we are often out of our minds, and tired, and things like that keep go on and on. What else? Uhm~ at time like this, for me, I always wish… that all 5 of us always stay healthy and happy with our lives. And through all of these, let's be the source of energy for each other, support each other…and try our hardest in everything we do.
- Gyuri: Thank you
- Jiyoung: Do you know it's so embarrassing to say this kind of things? I don't know >< (pout)
- Hara: yes, I understand Jiyoung unnie.
- Gyuri: Thank unnie.
- Seungyeon: Unnieeee~
- Shindong: so cute, you are so cute.
- Gyuri: Thank unnie so much for always watching over us.
- Jiyoung: I don't know, I don't know.
- Shindong: It's Hara's turn this time
- Hara: yes, recently, we are working really hard in both Korea and Japan, to be honest, we all are really tired. All of my members, even though we never told each other that, but it's true, right? Honestly, sometimes we feel like we are almost worn out. However, because we always want to show the best image of KARA when we are active in Korea, we always think that we should never stop exert ourselves to the utmost and take care of our members more. Therefore, we take really good care of each other, much more than before, and the whole group always tries to bring a better and more mature KARA to everyone.
- Shindong & Gyuri: wow, that sounds wonderful.
- Shindong: well, Nicole.
- Nicole: yes, KARA, We have been through a lot together, especially the worries that we have from what happened in the past, when we often thought whether we should continue or not. Our journey is still really long, what should we do? For a long time, all five members have already felt the harshness and the weight from each position. So all five of us……
- GooJing: Heeeheeeeeeheeeee (both were trying to make Nicole laugh and not to cry)
- Gyuri: It's alright, Nicole.
- Nicole: so all five of us give strength to each other, all of us try to give each other smiles and stay together to do everything. Everybody cares and do the best for each other. And the members have really become the source of strengths for me, it makes me really touched. Since the day I came back to Korea, everybody has always smiled with me, given me strengths, all of that to me, really…… Uhm, I feel very thankful for what everybody has done for me. The road that we are on is still long, let's walk together and I hope that everybody will stay strong forever.
- Gyuri: thank you.
- Seungyeon: Yup, haha... what to say? what should I say now? Whether from an aspect of each individual member or of KARA, everyone is doing so well. Without saying much deeply, simply I'm so thankful for the present, and I'm so thankful for being with me like right now. What else...? Throughout busy and tiring promotions, eventually there has been many grateful moments, though I think regretful moments are also no less, but the members have gotten through it, and stayed strong, I'm so thankful for all that. If there was one thing I would wish for, I wish till the end no one would have any regret, and be healthy. If we think of KARA, instead of tears, we would just recall happy moments being together and smiling together. I hope I could be looking after everyone till the end.
- Shindong: Wow, that's indeed great. And the last one, Gyuri.
- Gyuri: Hm, first of all, since we are very busy with promotions, everyone is exhausted both mentally and physically. How to say it...? But no one has ever fainted.. despite the exhaustion the members are always smiling and showing their best during promotions.. I am thankful for all that.. I have to say I am so proud of our members.. how is it like..? I'm always having this thought on mind, that with these members, I can do everything, anything and our achievements will turn out well. We are an admirable group, indeed awesome. Later, everyone please take care of their health, I hope we remain that kind of healthy KARA both mentally and emotionally. And, I love you so much.
appropriate post for thanksgiving, happy thanksgiving y'all ヾ(＾∇＾)