This is the talking and bonding FFA post.
~Now onto the other things~
- If you live in/near Toronto here's an upcoming event for you, brought to us by glamorous_sky
HanVoice Presents: A Toronto Night - Saturday March 19th @ Stealth Lounge
Celebrate the end of winter and arrival of spring with drinks, music, dancing, and a bachelor/bachelorette auction at the Stealth Lounge (above The Pilot) in Toronto near Yonge & Bloor. Located in the central neighbourhood of Yorkville, the Stealth Lounge features 12 different brands of beer on tap and 25+ brands of bottled beer and cider. There will also be a pool table available for free.
All proceeds go towards HanVoice and fighting the North Korea human rights crisis.
- To help raise money for future outreach, such as the sponsorship of refugees
- To learn more about HanVoice and their work with the North Korea cause
- To meet HanVoice members and have fun
To learn more about HanVoice, please go to hanvoice.org.
The event link once again, http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152623134795896
- We have all heard about the issues in Libya and New Zealand. Here are some resources if you would like to extend a helping hand to our brothers and sisters in need.
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO ACTUALLY HELP LIBYANS
3. SIGN THESE PETITIONS: BP, Pull out of Libya now! (Change.org); Sanctions to stop Libya crackdowns (Change.org); Send help to Libya! (PetitionOnline)
9. Muslims Without Borders is organizing a medical convoy from Alexandria, Egypt to Libya. Send them money “earmarked” for Libya.
- Donate to the Red Cross
- Salvation Army i'm kind of iffy with this because they're homophobic but still, they are offering services
- Other very very very important resources that are local
If you know of other ways to help out, don't hesitate to add it in the comments!
TYFYT!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥