10:26 am - 12/22/2011

Soompi Gayo Awards 2011 Nominees: Vote Now!

This is our seventh annual Soompi Gayo Awards event to recognize the top performers in Korean music in 2011, and we promise this year’s awards will be the best.  Once again, the 2011 Soompi Gayo Awards will be announced on New Year's Eve, December 31. 

To take this award to the next level, we are proud to partner with MYX TV for the first time this year, and they will broadcast the award show on January 10, 2012.

As always, we take pride in achieving a fair result by utilizing many different sources for our music chart.  We expect these awards to be given to the artists whose songs achieved the highest popularity in Korea this year.  The awards categories will be the same as last year, except we merge the mixed group and duet awards into one single award. Once again, you, the fans, will vote for the Top 10 Singers of 2011!

For the Top 10 Singers of 2011, you will be voting from 40 singers who have been in the music industry for more than one year and have received the highest scores combined on our weekly music chart in 2011.  From this pool, you can vote for three singers.  Your first choice will receive five points, second choice three points, and third choice one point. Like last year, each member can vote every 24 hours.  If we discover any cheating, we reserve the right to abandon the results of the voting.  The voting deadline is December 28, 11:59 PM PST.  Your votes will count for 40%, while the other 60% will be based on the singers' accumulated chart scores (complete details below).

**Vote for the Top 10 Singers of 2011**

Apart from the Top 10 Singers award, the awards below are based on our music chart performances only.  Here are the nominees:

NOMINEES AFTER THE CUTCollapse )

Source: Soompi

YES OMG I NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU GUYS ARE VOTING FOR LOLOLOLOLOLOL >8)
Page 2 of 2
<<[1] [2] >>
itsbrendaa_sj 22nd-Dec-2011 12:28 pm (UTC)
oh wow omana new comment design lol cool anywho
if i had soompi..which i deleted years ago
i would vote

Album of the Year:
Super Junior Vol. 5 - Mr. Simple (Repackage)
---------------------------------------------------------
Top Male Group (Gold, Silver, Bronze):
Super Junior
---------------------------------------------------------
Top Male Singer (Gold, Silver, Bronze): Kim Hyun Joong
gardenintheair 22nd-Dec-2011 12:56 pm (UTC)
no tvxq, no thanks.
cairistiona 22nd-Dec-2011 01:51 pm (UTC)
Voted Girl's Day (5), f(x) (3) and Infinite (1). Is that it? Can we not vote for the newbies or anyone else?
laeryn 22nd-Dec-2011 02:43 pm (UTC)
Lol, what? Wonder Girls, CN Blue, JYJ, DBSK? No? Ok. Moving on.

(I would add LeesSang and Tablo to that but idk about their numbers and I may be a delusional fan, so :|)
saintedmal 22nd-Dec-2011 05:05 pm (UTC)
No JYJ? Seriously? ._.
juhli 22nd-Dec-2011 06:03 pm (UTC)
wow, what a surprise to see girl's day so often :)
I hope they can win something ^^
ncoleey 22nd-Dec-2011 06:58 pm (UTC)
2ne1 is not nominated in song of the year?!
legit brand new information
istalkalert 22nd-Dec-2011 07:51 pm (UTC)
side-eyeing soompi atm.
well not even gonna bother giving a crap about this irrelevant so-called award thing.
scubajr 22nd-Dec-2011 09:17 pm (UTC)
Those nominations are just messed.
Page 2 of 2
<<[1] [2] >>
This page was loaded Oct 17th 2019, 8:45 am GMT.