These are just rumors spread by the same people that predicted LBH and LMJ's relationship, so take them as what you will. When news of their relationship first broke out, nearly 90% of the best replies were talking about how they now believe in the 'Stock Market Exclusives', a gossip source for rumors on everything from the entertainment industry to the government.
Some say that it's controlled by reporters or government officials wanting to create headlines for their own benefits (hiding scandals, creating scandals, diverting attention, etc), but I don't know much more than that. Others claim it's spread by word of mouth from staff of the industry.
I do see their rumors come up in the news often but they use too much anonymity to make much use of it.
These rumors are CURRENT and mainly focused on idols. I will not go back for the old ones unless confirmed recently.
1. Famous actor 'A', who's notorious for not letting any co-star actress out of his grips, has been rumored to have messed with 'B'. Because of their vast age difference, even industry officials were initially suspicious when they heard about it, but 'A' did indeed manage to win over 'B'. As it turned out, 'B' was actually quite the player herself and they spent an "enjoyable night" together without any restrictions.
(a - Song Kang Ho, b - Shin Se Kyung)
2. The arrogance of actress 'I' is said to be able to reach the sky. She was recently chosen as a drama lead and has raised issues with the drama's title, reasoning that the drama is about her character's growth so it should include her character's name. She came up with 20 or so titles herself and texting them to all of the staff, which have all been promptly ignored. Industry officials feel that she should be grateful for even being considered an actress worthy of a leading role.
(i - Goo Hye Sun)
3. Girl group 'A' member 'B' and boy group 'C' member 'D' are currently dating.
The way they met is actually quite amusing, as they were intoduced to each other after the break up of member 'E' from group 'A' and member 'F' from group 'C'. E's relationship with F was said to have been a rollercoaster due to F's tendency to cheat, which was the cause for their break up. E was said to have spent many nights crying over the loss.
On the contrary, F started spreading rumors among idols about his relationship with E. Although E tried to get back at him, it never happened.
'B' and 'D' actually had no idea about the state of their relationship so when they started dating, they tried to include F and E in their dates.
(a - SECRET, c - INFINITE, Hyosung, Sunhwa, L, Sungjong - no one knows which one is b, e, f, d)
4. Top star 'A' is said to be enjoying scandalous activities since his rise to fame. After his concerts, he'll throw lavish after parties with his staff. After he gets drunk, he'll wave around a wad of cash and tell everyone that the person that strips the most will earn the money. The party then turns into a strip bar as everyone strips for the prize. Although A is loved for his innocent and handsome image, he's quite the player in the backroom.
(a - Jang Geun Suk)
5. Staff are feeling the stress due to the poor acting skills of actor 'E'. Because of his relationship to another famous celebrity 'E', F is on the smallscreen despite his poor acting skills. Not only that, but the industry also feels that he's not handsome enough to be on screen, let alone earn the roles he has played so far, so there is a lot of discord with his co-stars.
A manager of E's co-star mentioned, "At the film set, nobody treats E like an actor. Who would like someone who earned his role for being brothers with another celebrity and drops the quality of the drama with his poor acting?" Cue sighs of stress.
(e - Park Yoo Hwan, celebrity family - Park Yoochun)
Stars I left out: Yoo Se Yoon, Jang Shin Young and Kang Ji Sub, Ha Ji Won. The best replies are all just expressing shock over INFINITE and SECRET, as well as some claiming that there wouldn't be smoke without fire.
sources: nate + netizenbuzz