9:46 am - 09/13/2012
The Man who started it all, ‘Whatbecomes’ is still attacking Tablo!
The Tablo vs. Tajinyo case, which set the web hot on fire for the past two years, is now nearing its close. The eight Tajinyo members who had gone to trial after throwing out ungrounded suspicions got down on their knees to ask for favorable treatment.
Whatbecomes, however, the man who first started and led the suspicions against Tablo, is still at large.
On September 12, Whatbecomes left on Tajinyo a post titled, ′Tablo, don′t forgive the accused; go to court yourself as a witness and get them jail sentences′. In the post he said, ′The government is looking after you now, but a few months later you′ll learn what hell on earth is like. You′ll meet a miserable end.′
Whatbecomes is the ID of a Mr. Kim who lives in Chicago, and this man is the one who first spread the malicious rumors about Tablo. When he was sued by Tablo last year, he asked for forgiveness, saying, “I accept that the school records are true. Please drop the charges,” but he still continues to harass the singer on the web.
Three out of the eight members who went to court for spreading the rumors under his lead were sentenced to 10 months in prison and had to turn in apologetic letters to ask for favorable treatment, but Whatbecomes remains adamant. He didn′t stop slandering Tablo, even leaving a total of 421 posts since Tajinyo reopened in October 2011. He has continued to wield great influence over the cafe′s members, even garnering 4,075 comments in total.
Why isn′t Whatbecomes being brought to court? The problem is that there is no way to put him under custody.
One official told enews, “The prosecution turned in a request to America to extradite the criminal. The extradition, however, never happened, and so authorities had to suspend the indictment as they couldn′t pinpoint his whereabouts.”
You gotta be kidding me
Source: YGfamilyy@tumblr, enewsworld